Join British Chamber of Commerce Abu Dhabi and The Fry Group experts, Stuart McCulloch, Market Head of The Fry Group Middle East office and Peter Webb, Head of Tax Advisory for a webinar on Key financial planning and tax considerations for British expats.
When: Wednesday, 17th August 2022, 12pm - 1pm
Global events over the past few years such as the pandemic have promoted British expats to consider their current financial and geographical positions. The focus for many has shifted towards putting a robust plan in place to either return to the UK or strengthen their financial position for the future as an expatriate living abroad.
What can I learn from this webinar?
- Why is it still a good time to invest
- The importance of choosing a regulated financial planning firm
- How much time can you spend in the UK without making you UK tax resident
- Why your domicile status matters even as an expat
- What you need to be aware of when letting a UK property while you are overseas
There will also be an opportunity for Q&A.
Register to the below webinar link: