British Chamber of Commerce Abu Dhabi are a proud supporting partner of The EIC's flagship annual event 'UAE Re-Connect' which will be held on 17th May 2022 at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Abu Dhabi Corniche.
EIC is delighted to welcome ADNOC onto the programme and will also have 'hydrogen' and 'assent decarbonisation' panel sessions in addition to an update from the Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology on the recently announced 'UAE Hydrogen Roadmap'. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from EPC contractors, developers and OEMs to learn about opportunities across the entire energy sector in the UAE. This in-person event will also provide an opportunity to exhibit, whilst providing updates on the current market.
With the race to net zero firmly on the agenda after COP26, the event will have sessions devoted to the wider energy sector alongside the hydrocarbon sector which continues to dominate opportunities in the short to mid-term.
Why you should attend?
- UAE ReConnect will bring together speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees on one platform in a physical format.
- This one-day event will be filled with some very informative sessions including Market Update, Contractor Briefings and Panel Discussions.
- There will be face to face 1-2-1 meetings held at the venue
- Companies will get a chance to exhibit at the event and showcase their products and capabilities
- This event will be more intimate and focused on bringing key stakeholders together.
- All Covid-19 related health and safety measures will be in place to make sure you have stress-free experience.
Click HERE for more information including full event overview and price