Join British Chamber of Commerce Abu Dhabi and other business councils - Community of Interest - Energy for a panel discussion regarding the CCUs and H2 driving COP28: Opportunities and Challenges.
In the frame of raising the awareness about the concrete steps to be taken towards the net-zero emissions targets by 2025 to 2050, the CBC Abu Dhabi bringing experts in the field of Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) and the production of blue and green hydrogen in preparation for the COP28.
When: Tuesday, 2nd May 2023
Time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Where: Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- Roy Dabbous, Regional Director, MENA for Hatch (Moderator)
- Dr. Ahmed Aboudheir, Chief Executive Officer for Delta CleanTech UAE
- Dr. Lourdes Vega, Director of the Research and Innovation Center on CO2 and Hydrogen (RICH) for Khalifa University of Science and Technology
- Adam Donald, Technical Director for Geomechanics & Acoustics
- Evgeniya (Gen) Mitchell, Regional BD Manager for MENA – Energy Transition, Kent
- Rawad Barazanji, Process & Process Safety Team Team Leader at Sharjah National Oil Corporation (SNOC)
This event will be followed by a networking reception.
BCC AD Members: AED 175
Guests: AED 250
*Fee includes pass around canapes and drinks