Join British Chamber of Commerce Abu Dhabi for a panel discussion with representatives of the industrial and education sectors to discuss the integrated role of academia in supporting business and industry to grow today and in the future.
When: Thursday, 30th June 2022
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Where: Amity International School Abu Dhabi
This event is focused on promoting the collaborative role between the industrial and education sectors within the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. This is with the long-term aim to enable better business outcomes for our members, and to provide a forum for stakeholders within the corporate, education and vocational sectors.
You are invited to attend this informative event for FREE but registration is essential.
- Dr. Ghanim Kashwani (Moderator) - BCC AD Education Lead and Vice-chair & Convener of the Education Committee. Senior Manager, Applied Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Higher Colleges of Technology Sharjah
- Prof. Dr. Sabih Khisaf - Trustee Board Member and Vice President International of Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Dr. Waddah S Ghanem Al Hashmi - Hon Chairman of the Energy Institute, Middle East
- Michael Wilson – Principal Cranleigh Abu Dhabi
- Prof. Dr. Abdul Rahim Sabouni - Registered professional engineer of Ontario in Canada; CIOB fellow in UK, ACI fellow and founding president of the ACI Chapter in UAE, ASCE fellow and life member in USA.
- Dr Roger Griffiths - Business Development Manager - University of Birmingham, Dubai
Green Al Hosn App is required to attend Abu Dhabi events. Un-vaccinated attendees must show a negative PCR result within 48 hours of the event. Please ensure you are compliant with these regulations in order to attend. We appreciate your understanding.