Join British Chamber of Commerce Abu Dhabi for lunch with the capital's authority for imports and exports - Abu Dhabi Customs.
When: Monday, 28th February 2022, 11am - 1pm
Where: Yas Island Rotana, Abu Dhabi
We will be joined by representatives of the wider Abu Dhabi business community through other Business Groups and Chambers, providing networking opportunities across a multitude of industries.
Senior speakers from Abu Dhabi Customs will cover the following topics:
- Abu Dhabi Customs role in trade facilitation
- Incentives offered to private sector companies importing and exporting in UAE
- The new 'Authorised Economic Operators Programme'
- Freezones and bonded warehouses procedures
- Mr. Fahad Gareeb Al Shamsi - Executive Director Support Services Sector
- Eng. Khalid Hassan Al Marzooqi - Division Director - Development & Strategic Planning
- Abdulla Mohammed Al Khumairi - Director of Policy and Governance Department
- Ayman Ibrahem Shanneek - Senior Controller - Customs Policies and Procedures
BCC AD representatives will have opportunity to participate in a Q & A with the panel of speakers, and enjoy lunch.
BCC AD Member Rate: AED 100
Guest Rate: AED 200
*Event price includes lunch.
Registration deadline: Friday 25th February at 3pm.
In accordance with current Abu Dhabi guidelines for attending events, all guests must show a green Al Hosn app indicating a negative PCR test result obtained within 96 hours, and show double vaccination status. We appreciate your compliance and understanding as we do our best to bring you a safe networking environment at BCC AD events.